CAST, CREW AND PARENTS – PLEASE HELP TO PROMOTE OUR SHOW!
Each cast member should aim to sell at least 10 tickets for the show
Here’s how you can help
- Sell tickets directly to friends and family – bring in your booking form to rehearsals with a cheque and Sue Beech will print your tickets (cheaper than online booking as there is no booking fee this way).
- Take a poster and put it up in school/at work/in college – these will be provided at rehearsal and can be downloaded below.
- Can your Mum/Dad/Brother/Sister/other relative put a poster up somewhere? Be unashamedly promotional – this show is worth seeing!
- Take some booking forms and ensure your family and friends use them to order tickets as soon as possible
- Tell everyone you know and give them a mini-flyer
- Send an email to everyone on your contacts list letting them know about the show – HERE IS A SUGGESTED EMAIL TO USE:
I wanted to let you know about our upcoming show – “Elf The Musical” at the Daneside Theatre in Congleton from 15th-18th November (including Saturday matinee).
This musical tells the story of Buddy, a young orphan who mistakenly crawls into Santa’s bag of gifts and is transported to the North Pole, where is is raised by Santa’s elves. Buddy lives happily unaware that he is actually a human until his enormous size and poor toy-making abilities cause him to face the truth.
If you’ve seen the film you will know this show is perfect to get everyone in the Christmas spirit!
Running from 15th-18th November 2017. Tickets are £8 (Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday Matinee) and £10 (other performances) and you can get them from me – just email me back – or order online at http://www.congletonyouththeatre.com.
Thanks for your support!
- If you are on Facebook, please Like our page and invite friends to the Facebook event. See the event page https://www.facebook.com/events/708297546020113/
- Please share the show event on YOUR Facebook page and post on your OWN page about the show, linking to the Facebook event and/or the Tickets page. We will get much more reach if everyone posts on their own page rather than just posting on the CAYT page. Share pictures, videos and news about rehearsals and the show. Post at least once a week – not all friends see all posts!
- Follow us on Twitter at @CongletonAYT and re-tweet our show tweets
Subscribe to us on YouTube at Youtube.com/CongletonYthTheatre
- Do you work for or run a local business? Will they sponsor our show? Please ask them, every contribution helps! For £50 the business will get a name-check on show nights and in the programme. Email email@example.com if you can sponsor.
- Can you provide a raffle prize? g. bottle of wine, chocolates or any gift item? We will ask you to bring them to rehearsals nearer the time.